EASY ROAST BEEF POTLUCK ROLLS
Get this recipe. Thinly sliced Deli Roast Beef is sandwiched between rolls and baked with cheese til golden and delicious.
- 1 pound thinly sliced reduced-sodium deli roast beef
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls (12 count)
- 1/4 cup cream-style prepared horseradish
- 6 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.Coat 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cut rolls in half, horizontally. Place bottom half in prepare baking dish; spread horseradish on cut side. Top with Deli Roast Beef and cheese. Close sandwiches. Using a paring knife, cut into 12 sandwiches.
- Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, sugar and onion powder in small bowl; mix to combine. Pour butter mixture evenly over prepared sandwiches. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to overnight.
- Bake sandwiches, uncovered, in 350°F oven 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown.
Nutrition information per serving: 453 Calories; 164.7 Calories from fat; 18.3g Total Fat (9 g Saturated Fat; 3.7 g Trans Fat; 1 g Polyunsaturated Fat; 3.7 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 86 mg Cholesterol; 426 mg Sodium; 51 g Total Carbohydrate; 2.8 g Dietary Fiber; 21 g Protein; 3.5 mg Iron; 182 mg Potassium; 3.5 mg NE Niacin; 0.1 mg Vitamin B6; 0.4 mcg Vitamin B12; 1.2 mg Zinc; 9.8 mcg Selenium; 16.3 mg Choline.
This recipe is an excellent source of Protein, and Niacin; and a good source of Dietary Fiber, Iron, Vitamin B12, Zinc, and Selenium.